Frequently Asked Questions
Look up a Question, if we haven't answered it you can email us
Most Popular Questions
Can I Get A Refund?
Refunds are issued via an E-Gift Card. You can receive a refund if your order:
- Is canceled
- One or more of your items sold out since your order was processed
- You received a damaged, defective or incorrect item
Refunds will be refunded back to your E-Gift Card immediately. Please reuse the E-Gift Card on your next purchase.
I want to return items from my order, can I get a refund?
Refunds are issued in the form of an E-Gift Card (or store credit) to be used on future purchases. E-Gift Cards never expire and can be treated just like cash on our online store! Note that Bodysuits, swimwear, undergarments, beauty products, cosmetics, headwear, and accessories are non-returnable and non-refundable.
I received a partial refund after placing my order, what is this for?
One or more of your items may have sold out since your order was processed.
What if I used a Gift Card to pay for all or part of my order and there were Out of Stock item(s)?
The amount used from the E-Gift Card to pay all or part of your cancelled order will go back to the E-Gift Card that was used and can be used on your next purchase.
What is QUADPAY?
QuadPay is an installment payment platform that lets you pay for your purchase over time in 4 easy installments using a credit or debit card every 2 weeks. Your order subtotal must be equal to or greater than $35.00 (with discounts applied). If the order is under $35.00, you can still complete your purchase using a different payment method.
What will I need to use QuadPay?
In order to have an account with QuadPay, you must:
- Live in the US
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid and verifiable mobile number
- Use a US credit or debit card to make a purchase
Are there fees with QuadPay?
Yes, there are fees associated with the use of QuadPay:
- There is a $1 per-installment fee to use QuadPay, regardless of the size of your order. As long as your installments are paid on-time, there are no other fees.
- QuadPay will charge a $7 late fee if your payment cannot be processed because your debit card account has insufficient funds or your credit card is no longer valid. If any installment goes past 7 days late, there will be a single additional fee per order of $7.
Each transaction is assessed before it is approved and QuadPay does not approve every order and considers a variety of factors to determine approvals and spend limits.
If I return items from my QuadPay order, will I receive a refund?
Online returns are refunded via store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card code. Refunds issued for returned items do not affect your QuadPay installments. When returning items by mail on a purchase made using QuadPay, you will still need to complete your payments to QuadPay as EXQUIZITE processes returns and refunds separately.
If you would like further information, please visit the QuadPay Support Site.